Sunday, September 21, 2008

last nite...

last nite,
one of my friend told me her story that in some way similar to mine but in the other way is way worse. after i heard that i also shared my problem without giving the details but i was surprised when i found out that actually one of my friend has already noticed my problem but never talked to me about that.
there were 3 of us last nite and all of us suffered a very similar problem. i never told my story before to them because i was afraid it would create worse situation not only for me but also for those around me. i was so terrified therefore i kept silence for a very long time. it was hard and annoying but i couldn't do anything else. i don't want to hurt other people but in the same time i hurt myself.
it was very relieving that i could finally speak up and know that i'm not alone. and the most important is i knew that i have made a right choice, something that i doubted before.
thank you my friends...

0 komentar: