Thursday, September 18, 2008

Memories

This morning we had praise and worship activity for christian students. This thing made me remembered the old days in my previous school where this kind of activity was held in weekly basis. One of the song we sang is the song i used to sing with my best friends in our vocal group, when i sang that song this morning it's like turning back time and i just realized that it has been so long and i missed them.
But that sweet memory was faded by the bad one. It reminded me of things i tried so hard to forget. Old wound that still painful. It has been nearly 2 years but why I still unable to forgive them. I know i have to forgive and forget but it's really difficult. I feel sorry...
I'm a person that is hard to get angry but once someone make me angry than it's even harder for me to forgive.

Btw.. anak-anak binus selain lagi demam blogging juga lagi demam Twilight! hahaha...
ternyata gw bukan satu2nya korban...

0 komentar: